Federal and State privacy laws require us to tell you that:
· To do our job properly, we collect information about you, including “non-public personal financial information.”
· We share it with others that we don’t own or control (such as insurance companies).
Although we have always guarded information about our clients, this notice is intended to fulfill our notice requirement under the law. We want to tell you—in plain English—what our practices are:
1. We do collect personal financial and other information about you so we can quote, write, and service insurance for you.
2. We share this information with insurance companies that write or might write insurance for you. We share only the information they require.
3. We safeguard the information we have about you. We restrict access to information about you, to only those employees who have a need to know. We have taken steps to secure our building and our computer system.
4. If you ask us to confirm details of your insurance to a bank or someone else, we will give them the information they need.
5. We do not give information about you to people who sell products other than insurance, such as telemarketers.
Please write or call us (address, phone numbers, or e-mail address below) if you have any questions or if you want to place any specific restrictions on what we do with your personal information.
We value our relationship and thank you for entrusting your insurance to us.
DeSollar & Wessler Bros Agency, LLC
111 W Main Street
Beardstown, IL 62618
Phone: 217-323-2623 or 1-800-933-9752